Would you like to work for the World’s Leading Provider of front-to-back investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension system?
Join us as an Application Developer in one of the following departments:
IBOR - Investment Book of Records department, that is responsible for the development and test of SimCorp Dimension components primarily related to the clearing and settlement of financial instruments.
As an Application Developer, you will work as part of a self-organised Agile team who has the ability and authority to define, build and test Solutions – all in a short iteration time box.
You will be involved in all areas of software development in Scrum Team, including:
- Evaluate and estimate User Story (backlog item)
- Translate the User Story into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
- Evaluate technical feasibility
- Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
- Apply XP development practices
- Support the released product
The skills below are only a guide to what we're looking for. If you don't meet all the requirements but think this role is for you, we'd really like to hear from you.
- Have a Master degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematical Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetics
- Have proven capability for delivering high quality software
- Experience with APL, C#, Web API’s, OData, Machine Learning, as we expect to be using these technologies to realize our product roadmap
- Value a constant further development of your qualifications within software development
- Have enthusiasm to contribute to our continuous aim of professionalising the Agile team and appreciate a team work
- Have fluent English as it is our corporate language.
Why join SimCorp?
We offer you great development opportunities both professional and personal, supportive colleagues and friendly environment.
Isn’t it the best place for your successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.