Join our user documentation team as a Technical Writer or – given ample experience – as a Senior Technical Writer!
We are a group of passionate technical writers committed to creating high-quality, user-centric documentation for our investment management software and services. We continuously develop and improve our own content management policies and procedures. Our supportive team spirit, buddy programs and peer processes ensure that we technical writers can efficiently do our best.
We expect you to be comfortable working across agile teams: You will gather information from stakeholders across all development levels to create structured, consistent content.
As (Senior) Technical Writer, you know how to work effectively and independently. You will:
- Design, create and maintain structured user documentation, such as user manuals, release notes, and context-sensitive help for international financial professionals
- Plan and manage documentation deliverables together with software developers, testers and product owners on agile teams
- Help to define and improve user documentation strategy and procedures together with the other technical writers
- At least two years of experience, at least five years and corresponding experience for the senior role, in technical communication in a software development organisation
- Practical experience in topic-based authoring
- Experience working in a structured authoring environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Practical experience working in, or a good understanding of, agile software development processes is a plus
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms. You come to work at SimCorp because you want to create the very best user documentation for our customers. You get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a truly global company with more than 50 nationalities and offices in over 20 countries.
As a new employee, you will enrol in our comprehensive onboarding program and attend SimCorp Academy, the introductory course to SimCorp Dimension. An onboarding coach, peer buddies, and workgroups ensure that we find the best solutions to user documentation tasks and challenges together. Continuous professional development in the team and with external opportunities help you stay up-to-date with technical communication trends and developments and to contribute to the team with your special skills and interests. Tools and processes are in place to support remote work and flexible hours in our distributed team. Corporate offers, including our exceptional canteen and social activities, make SimCorp an attractive employer.
What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Jo Riber, Senior Manager, Technical Writing and Product Support, at (+45) 35 44 88 00 / 26 79 82 94. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.