We are looking for the smart, open-minded professional who is passionate about programming and Quality Assurance and willing to apply the skills in practice by building and maintaining automated test suites of the big enterprise system like SimCorp Dimension.
With your skills and interest within autotesting and programming, you excel in finding the bugs in our code before it is released, and you make sure that a good portion of the test cases is automated in test suites that you build, maintain and extend. You will work closely with your developer colleagues in the team to understand requirements, design and implementation.
You will also learn how to work in agile and scrum, and share with us the exciting transformation to Lean-Agile way of working.
You will be working in a global company in the office based in Kiev, together with highly experienced and skilled colleagues, in an open international environment, where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected. Our corporate language is English.
Scope of Portfolio Analytics and Reporting:
Portfolio Analytics and Reporting department (ART) is responsible for development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualizations modules in SimCorp Dimension. We provide SimCorp Dimension users with:
- Portfolio Analytics that make them understand their risk and reward (Performance and PnL) such that they can excel in servicing their asset owner.
- Operational KPIs and Benchmarks that enable them to understand the state of their operation and how they can improve it.
Portfolio Analytics and Reporting department consists of around 40 professionals located in Copenhagen and Kiev. Department consists of 4 smaller agile teams (7-9 people) consisting of Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers and Testers. In our daily work, we use mainly C# and Dyalog APL as programming language.
- Finding errors!
- Identifying the weak spots in test conditions for the team’s solutions
- Implementing and automating the lightweight test cases for these conditions
- Building, extending and maintaining test suites
- Assessing testability of the team’s solutions
- Doing some, but not a lot of manual testing
- Background in computer science, engineering, physics or similar (ongoing or finished)
- Results oriented and have a positive, open and solution-oriented attitude
- 2 years of relevant work experience from similar job
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You are creative in finding ways to automate and optimize the testing flow
- Broad knowledge of Test automation techniques and tools
- Experience in writing test scripts in C# and interest in learning new programming languages
- Understanding of agile/XP testing techniques e.g. TDD
- ISTQB with Agile tester Add-on
- Specific knowledge of test tools e.g. SpecFlow
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humour. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you want to know more about this job, please call Iryna Sigova, Development Manager, at +380952875934, or by email email@example.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.