The UNM is looking to identify high calibre, professional consultants across all levels to work on one of our largest projects at our client site in Abu Dhabi. We have both long-term and short-term opportunities avaliable.
We are looking for 2 – 3 consultants to join the team in Q2 2019 and will consider Business Consultant Principal’s, Senior Business Consultants and Business Consultants to act as Ambassadors for SimCorp, delivering top class client service for the duration of this project.
Previous experience working with SimCorp Dimension is essential.
- Act as SimCorp’s expert on Dimension, ensuring that the client achieves full business value in their implementation.
- Designing client specific solutions based on SimCorp standard systems and offerings.
- Act as a trouble-shooter when difficult technical issues occur.
- Potentially responsible for mentoring other employees.
- Consultants will participate in all aspects of implementation, including design, configuration, integration and training.
- Depending on areas of expertise, consultants will be made responsible for one or more streams in the projectAdvising on process improvements through better use of Dimension.
- Asset Management – Front, Middle or Back Office.
- Consulting or Professional Services.
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure.
Interested in this opportunity?
If you would like to know more about this short term assignment, please contact Michael Paterson via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.