SimCorp Southern Europe is recruiting new Technical Post-Implementation Junior Consultants to join its growing Professional Services Operations Team.
One of our client has developed a Competencies Center, supported by a mix of SimCorp and client consultants. The Competencies Center is an onsite team in charge of the support of production, managing SimCorp knowledge inside client organization (through trainings) and managing changes on the client SimCorp Dimension platform. The Competencies Center is crucial to the client success with SimCorp.
This junior position is inside the release management team of the Competencies Center. The candidate will interface with both support and project consultants, releasing configuration changes between the different environments of the client. He will contribute to the Release Management lifecycle and workflows (scheduling, coordinating, deploying configuration changes).
• You're working at client premise and work inside the release management team
• You work collaboratively with the business consultants (be it from implementation project team or operational support team), releasing configuration changes as required by the project / production
• You build and share your expertise on SimCorp Dimension with the client: advising our customers and proposing ad-hoc solutions based on best practices in the buy-side industry.
• You manage clients evolutions requirements on SimCorp Dimension : raising enhancement requests to SimCorp headquarters in Copenhagen, testing and validating new modules, training client business users on these modules.
• You have excellent analytical skills and a strong ability to think abstractly. When others have already given up you get going and solve the "puzzle". As a team player you appreciate team accomplishments over personal accomplishments. We expect you to:
• Have a Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or Mathematics
• Have knowledge and strong interest for financial market and financial instruments
• Speak fluently Italian as well as English
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.