SimCorp Ukraine is seeking a Test Analyst with interest in testing of commercial software. Our product SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management systems used by financial institutions and equity funds in all international financial markets today. You will be a part of the Front Office department that is responsible for the development and test of components in SimCorp Dimension primarily related to the portfolio management and trading of financial assets.
We offer you a unique opportunity to join us in transforming our Product Division (500+ employees) using SAFe to become a scaled agile development organization characterized by high quality delivery, high performance and high people engagement. As a member of Front Office Agile Release Train, you will be working closely with colleagues from Copenhagen and London as SimCorp is a global company with development centers located in Denmark, the UK, Germany and Ukraine.
We are looking for an experienced agile tester with the skills, interest and technical competences to:
- Drive continuous integration agenda through developing, extending, automating test cases and improving integration testing
- Work closely with your developer and business tester colleagues in the team to understand features, stories and implementation, to challenge them and to find weak spots as early as possible
- Assess testability of the team’s solutions and do some, but not a lot of manual testing too
Working in an agile organization based on empowerment and trust, it is important you are a strong team player and have the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow. In addition, this role requires someone with a strong passion for testing, someone with advanced analysis skills and experience in driving tests from software requirements.
- Background in computer science, engineering or similar quantitative disciplines
- Experience working in a development team as test developer focusing on test automation
- Experience with performance testing and other types of non-functional testing
- Be able to plan your own work, navigate within multiple priorities, demonstrate strong ability to execute against the deadlines
- Have advanced English communication skills both written and spoken
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, XML
- Experience with Gherkin, Cucumber and BDD Frameworks
- Experience in designing and developing of automation frameworks
- An understanding of financial terminology and concepts
- C# programming experience
- Experience with continuous integration and quality gates
- ISTQB certification
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.