As an intern, you will actively assist the Head of Marketing in the delivery of successful marketing campaigns and collateral to the Southern European market (France, Italy and Spain) in line with the corporate strategy and objectives of SimCorp.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects :
• Support with the roll out of a survey launched in 2018 by SimCorp SE and called "the Observatory of the Investment Management": participation in clients and prospects' interviews, analysis of the results, presentation of the findings
• Support with the organization of SimCorp's hosted events or participation in external tradeshows:
o work on the design elements and branding
o set-up pre-event e-mailing campaigns and event planning
o calculate the event ROI (Return on Investment)
• Support the execution of the marketing campaigns by using marketing automation tools (Salesforce.com and Pardot)
• Assisting with market analysis, including sourcing, collection and collation of market data:
o Get a political map per targeted prospect account
o Lobbying with local industry associations in Italy/Spain to get information on investment management industry trends
• Support in promoting the marketing activities on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
As a team player, we expect you :
• To be on your final year of Master degree in Marketing
• Speak fluently French and English. Italian and/or Spanish is a plus
Why join SimCorp?
A friendly, open and dynamic environment where knowledge-sharing and learning from our collective business challenges is essential. We meet often to discuss our business goals and celebrate our successes. We also organize regular social "Sim" activities around sports, wellness, charity and teambuilding.
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.