You will be part of the Investment Book Of Records (IBOR) organization that is responsible for the development and test of components in SimCorp Dimension primarily related to the clearing and settlement of financial instruments. As a Software developer, you will be a part of Agile Team that is a cross-functional group of individuals who have the ability and authority to define, build and test Solution value – all in a short iteration time box. The role of Software developer requires excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability
- Evaluate changes requested for implementation in the product
- Estimate size of requested changes to the product we build
- Split requested changes as logical units of work (tasks)
- Evaluation of technical feasibility
- Implementation of requested changes as code change
- Write unit tests to ensure product quality
- Test and ensure that code changes adhere to the acceptance criteria
You will be part of the Investment Book Of Records (IBOR) Agile Release Train – set of Scrum teams, where you have colleagues situated in both Kiev and Copenhagen, Denmark. Furthermore, you will be part of a professional development department with employees in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and England, releasing SimCorp Dimension functionality each quarter
- Have a Master degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematical Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetic
- Have programming experience in some programming language (e.g. C#, Java etc)
- Have proven capability for delivering high quality software
- Have the ability to pay attention to detail while still keeping an overview of how your code fits into the bigger picture
- Be able to manage tasks by priorities
- Be able to work independently as well as a part of a geographically dispersed team
- Have good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Value a constant further development of your qualifications within software development
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.