Education Services is an international team of 18 people. Our mission is to deliver the best possible educational offerings for SimCorp's world-class, front-to-back investment management solution, SimCorp Dimension. We are experiencing a growing demand for our classroom training and wish to expand our team of professional instructors.
Education Services conducts global product training for both SimCorp employees and clients. Our flagship course is the three-week SimCorp Dimension Academy, which we hold for both new employees and clients multiple times a year.
We will provide training and the necessary support to get you up-to-speed. You start with a comprehensive introduction program after which you will receive more targeted on-the-job training and coaching.
As a Technical Training Consultant, you will be teaching subjects such as data import/export, reporting, connectivity, system operations, and system administration, so experience in these areas will be an advantage. You will be delivering classroom trainings in Copenhagen and at different locations worldwide.
You will work closely together with your team as well as subject matter experts from global SimCorp offices and the product development division to ensure that the training content you create meets the current business needs.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Develop, maintain, test, and deliver effective classroom and blended learning courses
- Create knowledge assessment tests
- Adapt classroom content for online use
- Plan and manage your work
- Collaborate with your team and subject matter experts across the organization
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
The amount of travel required can vary, but you can expect around 25-35 travel days per year.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other technical background
- Comfortable speaking in front of an audience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and open to feedback
- Willingness to learn new things and not afraid of a good challenge
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Superior collaboration skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong interest in finance
- Experience creating and teaching technical training courses for adults is an advantage
- Experience from SimCorp Dimension is a strong advantage
About the team
Education Services offers carefully crafted educational solutions to help our clients transform product knowledge into operational expertise. We are 14 team members in Copenhagen and four in Warsaw. In addition to classroom training, blended learning, and online courses, we also deliver digital learning solutions through a web-based learning platform.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Talent Acquisition Partner, at telephone +45 3544 8800
Please include CV and motivational letter no later then 21 January 2019.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.