At SimCorp we develop, sell and deliver award-winning software solutions to the financial sector.
We are looking for mid-to-senior C# / .NET Developers to join the growing SimCorp Coric development team based in Wolverhampton (UK). SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms.
Working as part of a friendly and knowledgeable development team, the successful candidate will work on a variety of new and existing projects, allowing involvement in the full development lifecycle, from conception through to completion.
The development team work closely together with SimCorp's other development teams based in Copenhagen and Kiev.
- Developing and programming the SimCorp Coric Client Communications software product.
- Assisting in solving problems for clients, which have been escalated to the Development team.
- Working with the Testing team, on test specifications and bug fixing.
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Oriented Design/Programming in a C# .NET environment.
- Experience working with SQL Server (ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc).
- Demonstrable understanding and commercial experience with function rich MVC web applications.
- A logical thinker with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Experience working in an Agile Development team is preffered
- Methodical, adaptable individual able to work equally well in both R&D and Support streams.
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize work, and to work unsupervised to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (SimCorp EMEA Recruitment), telephone 0044 203 530 7627. Please include CV. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.