You will be part of a newly built SimCorp Coric team that will be responsible for building from scratch a web-portal – a brand new part of our product to visualize the financial data for our clients.
You will start in a small scrum team together with a Product Owner and a Test Analyst and will work closely with a Product Manager and a UX designer both located in London. As a Front End Developer you will be responsible for building a new web-application from scratch using modern technologies and ensuring the high quality of the product and easy code-maintainability. You will be involved in the full development life cycle, from ideation to completion. We follow the lean-agile principles and use Scaled Agile Framework to organize the way we work.
Current position is based in Kyiv.
- Develop a user interface for a complex application from scratch
- Design and build a new platform for BI Data Analytics
- Integrate QlikView with a new web-application
- Review the code
- Closely communicate with designers and product managers, product owner to provide best solutions and influence the product
- You will be involved in all areas of software development in Development Team. List of responsibilities of a Development Team according to SAFe can be found here: http://www.scaledagileframework.com/dev-team/
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of web-product development experience
- Experience with jQuery, CSS / HTML, Typescript
- Experience with front end web application tool - Angular
- Experience with Bootstrap or MS Foundation frameworks
- Knowledge about SPA development (Single Page Application)
- Deep understanding of web-applications security
- Experience with website performance optimization
- Version Control systems experience (GIT)
- Upper-intermediate English
- Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset
Additional qualifications would be a plus:
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool - QlikView
- Profound knowledge of web-design
- Knowledge of Test automation techniques and tools used for web-applications
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humor.
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.