You will be part of a newly built SimCorp Coric team that will be responsible for building from scratch a web-portal – a brand new part of our product to visualize the financial data for our clients.
You will start in a small scrum team together with a Product Owner and a Web-Developer and will work closely with a Product Manager and a UX designer both located in London. As an Automation Tester you will be responsible for testing a new web-application ensuring the high quality of the product and high-level of autotest coverage. You will be involved in the full development life cycle, from ideation to completion and will be responsible for building the test processes around the new application from scratch. We follow the lean-agile principles and use Scaled Agile Framework to organize the way we work.
Current position is based in Kyiv.
- Perform manual and automated testing of the web-portal, including functional, performance and security testing
- Design and build test cases for the new application ensuring high automated test coverage
- Test the QlikView integration with a new web-application
- Closely communicate with designers and product managers, product owner to provide best solutions and influence the product
- You will be involved in all areas of software development in Development Team. List of responsibilities of a Development Team according to SAFe can be found here: http://www.scaledagileframework.com/dev-team/
- Strong analytical and testing skills, deep understanding of the software testing theory
- Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years of web-product testing experience
- Deep understanding of web-applications security testing
- Experience in testing website’s performance
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool – QlikView
- Knowledge of Test automation techniques and tools used for web-applications (Selenium and others)
- Knowledge about Jasmine and Karma (or equivalent)
- Ability to code
- Upper-intermediate English
- Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with high-quality mindset
Additional qualifications would be a plus:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in the financial industry
- Profound knowledge of web-design
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating, taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humor.
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.