New era of SCD is coming now!
In Bedrock ART we are rolling out development to prepare SimCorp Dimension and surrounding (cloud-based) tooling for multi-tenant operation focusing on delivery for a leading client. We are looking for developers who are experienced in SCD development and have will to explore new areas and technologies.
You will join a newly created team in Bedrock ART. The team will be working on redefining the way we operate SCD, preparing it for future automatic deployment to Cloud, developing cloud-based tooling for SCD multi instance operation. This position requires extensive experience in SCD development that will be needed for refactoring existing components and finding new solutions for SCD Cloud enabling. You will be using C# and other programming technologies needed for both on-prem and web product development.
- Delivering high quality code
- Refactoring existing SCD operation components and core system for enabling automation and Cloud
- In prospect developing of Cloud based tooling for SCD multi shard configuration and operation
- Participating in code reviews and other development processes and ceremonies defined by SAFe
- Proactively collaborating with teammates across Bedrock ART in Kyiv and Copenhagen locations
- Excellent programming skills: following clean, self-documenting code approaches, thorough understanding of basic programming principles
- Passionate about learning new business areas and technologies
- Preferably 2+ years of SCD development experience
- Strong English (both oral and written)
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.