You will get a unique possibility to play a key role in our transformation to a cloud-based application landscape. We have just selected our new, enterprise ERP solution for HR, Professional Services, Procurement and Finance and you will become part of the implementation team, with great opportunity to influence the outcome.
You will be part of the Application Specialist team consisting of 6 other colleagues and your primary domain is going to be our ERP solution from Workday. You will work in close cooperation with our Business Analysts and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements, suggest, implement and maintain innovative and efficient solutions.
In Group IT we are 60 employees of which 19 work in the Business Application Services team at SimCorp's Copenhagen headquarter. The team is highly professional, skilled and adept at designing, configuring, developing, implementing, supporting and maintaining our internal, mainly cloud based, applications. These include Salesforce, Office 365, VersionOne and Workday as well as an integration platform from Dell Boomi.
What you'll work on:
- Build integrations and smaller customizations, workflow, reports etc.
- Experienced within Web Services (REST, SOAP), SQL and .NET.
- Conduct data transformation and migration using Reports, Web Services (REST, SOAP), SQL and .NET. to Excel, XML formats
- Configure the business processes in the application. This includes defining new fields, setting up parameters etc.
- Solution architecture and provide input to our application strategy
- Create solution designs based on key business requirements
- System administration tasks: This include security profiles, access control, schedule jobs, doing upgrades (most of the upgrade is done by the cloud vendor) etc.
- Test and deploy solutions
- Take part in application maintenance tasks
What you'll bring:
- A degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- At minimum of 5 years' experience in similar positions in international and agile environments
- Knowledge/experiences from processes within Finance, Professional Service, Human Resource in the given order is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge about one or more ERP solutions, preferably cloud based
- Experience with Workday or similar software will be an advantage
- Strong functional & technical experience with system administration skills within at least one ERP solution. This includes configuration work, building integrations, reports and data migration.
- Brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging IT and business
- Good communication skill in both verbal and written.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please submit your application in English via the website no later the 25 May 2019.Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.