SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for a student assistant to support our Global Sales Excellence Team. In this team you will find yet a student assistant and two Sales Excellence Managers.
The Global Sales Excellence Team is responsible for driving salesforce effectiveness initiatives throughout the entire organization. These include capturing, analyzing and re-act upon data driven insight, driving operational excellence and ensuring sales Best Practices through the sales academy.
We focus on developing and improving sales related processes and deliver tools and structures to support the sales teams around the globe.
The job will consist of a mix between administrative tasks and project work. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyze data in Salesforce.com (SFDC) and propose/set-up relevant metrics and measures on the data, that will enable us to make even more informed data driven decisions.
- Create and execute data quality programs and audits focused on standardization and accuracy
- Prepare procedures that will help ensure that we continue to improve the data quality
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and most importantly enables the end-users to consume your data analysis in an easy way
- Proactively identify and implement data (and operational) improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Provide input to actions based on data analysis and data findings
- Participate in projects e.g. Platform upgrades, Platform enhancements, new implementations and the like.
A key responsibility will be to prepare and communicate clear plans on the above, while at the same time ensuring that all data meets required specifications and quality. You are expected to engage and follow up with relevant stakeholders, ensuring that the provided material enable right analyses prior to discussions and reviews.
An analytic mindset with great data, statistical and mathematical skills
To be successful in this position you thrive in analyzing data and preparing recommendations to management based on data driven findings and conclusions. You are in the final year of your bachelor's degree or early in your master's degree in the field of Statistics or Mathematical Science. You are among the best in your class, proficient in English, with profound analytical and programming skills, and you are used to working both independently and in teams. You have attention to details, and you are good at planning and organizing work. Finally, you approach tasks and colleagues with a positive attitude, energy and a good sense of humor.
- have solid analytical skills, with a structured approach to problem solving
- have excellent coordination skills
- have experience from a similar job function
- are proactive and able to work independently
- Experience or studies within data science, statistics or mathematics and/or visualization tools such as Excel, Power BI, Qlik or Tableau is considered a plus
As our preferred candidate, you can work independently on the tasks given to you and are willing to take on various kinds of challenges. Experience with salesforce.com and other prior business experience is an advantage.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
For further information about the position, please contact Rebekka Brock-Jørgensen at telephone +45 3544 8800. Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.