We are looking for a Senior Global Presales Principal that will be part of our Sales Organization as the central expert on SimCorp's alternative investment solution – driving the presales effort in the larger and strategic deals while coaching and training our local Presales Consultants on other deals.
We are looking for an experienced industry expert within the alternative investment space who can articulate and convince our prospects of the benefits of the SimCorp Dimension Alternative Investment Solution simplifying and driving down the operational cost for Limited Partners in managing their growing investments into alternatives.
Expertise is required on the key alternative investment asset classes (Private Equity, Infrastructure and Real Estate), direct and fund investments, accounting, portfolio management, analytics, cashflow handling and tracking of asset information – preferable from a Limited Partner perspective.
You will be reporting to the Head of Global Presales.
The role is a global role with a consequent amount of travelling (expected to be 40% of your time).
- Contribute and at times deliver complex alternative investments management presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and proof-of- concepts, ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect's decision path
- Author and/or review RFP's answers on key alternative investments management responses and solutioning
- Conduct deep dive requirements elicitation and definition in order to precisely scope and size customer requirements and sales opportunities
- Liaise closely with our industry partners (sales and product) to ensure complete alignment
- Maintain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and ensure they are applied in sales cases globally
- Coach and mentor consultants across the organization, guiding others to understand and utilize SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes
Product and solution Knowledge:
- Coach others globally in specialized knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio, capabilities and other offerings as they relate to the industry
- Align with Product Management to actively participate and influence the product and service roadmap
- Part of all key Marketing/trade events globally which includes sales presentations, panels, round table events, manning demo stations and generally assisting in nurturing and building pipeline.
- Continuously identify alternatives investments market trends, and competitive intelligence
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience within sales - with a proven track record
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within Alternative Investment with key expertise in the following areas:
- Asset Classes: Private Equity, Infrastructure and Real Estate
- Direct and Indirect Investments
- Investment accounting, cashflow handling, portfolio management, analytics and asset tracking
- Experience from competing software vendors within the Alternative Investment space will be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience with SimCorp Dimension will be an advantage but not a prerequisite
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Kevin Brown, Senior Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.