We offer you a unique opportunity to join us in our transformational journey to become a scaled agile development organization inspired by SAFe framework, characterized by high quality delivery, high performance and high people engagement. SimCorp is a major software provider in the field of wall-to-wall investment management systems in the world with development division of 500+ people, in 50 + teams, in 7 SAFe ARTs.
The agile journey is challenging but also exciting, involves a lot of experiments and learning. We are committed to make it happen and we are willing to invest in it. Come join us and help shape the future with SimCorp.
As a Scrum Master in SimCorp you will be:
- Coaching and helping 2 scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries
- Balancing the role of agile-lean leader and execution responsible
- An active player of Scrum of Scrums team focused on impediments removal process
- Driving agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization
- Fostering a learning and improvement culture
- To be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics, where people perform their best and work together as a team. Where people have fun while delivering and where they are confident in raising impediments and issues
- To know the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, you know the various agile and lean processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and know when to apply the various techniques to provide value to a team
- To understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- To be a strong change agent who leads by example
- Have excellent English speaking skills
We see you as a person who:
- Understands the difference between doing and being agile - and you practice the latter
- Shares agile values
- Is a fast learner, actively seeking for learning opportunities and utilizing them
- Is easy and pleasant to work with
- Is genuinely interested in helping other people succeed
- Worked in several agile set-ups, has some international experience and don’t mind travelling
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.