In Education Services, we are experiencing a high demand for our training offerings, and we are looking for a student assistant to help us take our services to the next level.
As part of the Professional Services Division, Education Services is dedicated to elevating the product knowledge and expertise of both our clients and our SimCorp colleagues. Two core business services support these goals; eLearning and classroom training.
You will primarily be supporting our eLearning business, which is currently undergoing an exciting transformation process. You will help us ensure that our digital educational content promotes engaging and interactive learning experiences through a best-in-class learning management system (LMS).
As a member of the Education Services team, you will be working in a dynamic and international environment. Through both formal and on-the-job training, you will develop competencies within all aspects of eLearning, and you will build up valuable knowledge of our product, SimCorp Dimension.
Over time, you can develop the necessary skills to work within a specific area of SimCorp Dimension and thereby contribute to content development. This gives you opportunities for further professional development, and we are committed to helping you achieve your full potential.
As a student assistant in Education Services, you will have two main responsibilities. Firstly, you will review digital learning content to ensure fulfilment of our quality goals. This includes thoroughly evaluating the language quality and the pedagogy used.
Secondly, you will assist in re-recording and updating our existing library of digital educational content for our new learning management system.
When necessary, you will also support the Education Services team with:
- Classroom course preparation, including printing of course material
- Maintenance of classroom training content
- You are studying for a bachelor's degree or have just started your studies for a master's degree at the IT University of Copenhagen, Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen or Copenhagen Business School
- You are a confident user and fast learner of IT systems and multimedia software, and you strive to find the most efficient processes
- You are interested in working with learning technologies and in operating in the space between IT and the investment management business
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English. For instance, a study period abroad in an English-speaking country is a strong advantage
- Knowledge about investment management (for example, portfolio management, financial accounting, fund administration or financial instrument valuation) is an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please seebd in your appliation in English no later than 31 July 2019.Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Patricia Menciat, Senior Business Consultant. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.