SimCorp is looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join the SimCorp Coric technical support team based in Boston, MA.
Working closely with SimCorp Coric sales, marketing and professional services teams (located in London and Wolverhampton in the UK), the successful candidate will provide technical application support for SimCorp Coric applications.
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. We have two product lines: SimCorp Dimension and SimCorp Coric.
- SimCorp Dimension offers a portfolio of integrated front-to-back office solutions for business process automation in investment management.
- SimCorp Coric Client Communications is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
We also offer a self-service online digital portal, which provides anytime, anywhere access for clients, relationship managers and advisors.
SimCorp Coric is offered as a system-independent, standalone solution that integrates seamlessly with any investment management platform. It is also offered as a fully-integrated module of SimCorp Dimension, known as Report Book Manager.
Reporting to the Support Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Incident logging, investigation and escalation.
- Analysis of problems and their root-causes for incidents raised by customers
- Adherence to agreed KPI's
- Development of patches and service enhancements to SimCorp Coric products
- Remote and on-site installations/upgrades of client systems
- Adherence to set KPI's
- Visiting client sites as and when required
- Working closely with other departments across the organisation.
- Up to 4 years commercial experience in a technical client-facing role.
- Strong commercial MS SQL experience.
- Experience in writing PowerShell modules containing functions and cmdlets
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL, including stored procedures, functions and synonyms.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server 2016 installation, sizing and performance troubleshooting.
- Windows and Network experience, including Windows Server 2016, Active Directory and Windows security, IIS, COM+/MTS, DCOM, MSMQ
- Exposure to Azure, including virtual machines and experience using AzureRM PowerShell module
- Methodical, hardworking and enthusiastic with the ability to work under pressure and with competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (face-to-face and telephone).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Logical thinking with proven problem-solving abilities.
- Strong sense of ownership and client focus.
- Experience of using Pester
- Experience using SQL tracing
- Experience in the financial market place would be beneficial
- A degree or equivalent level qualification
- Secondary European language
Please note that as part of the interview process, candidates will be required to undertake a basic written/mathematical aptitude test as well as a more comprehensive technical test.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Kevin Brown, Senior Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.