The Customer Service Consultant supports SimCorp's clients to provide high quality service support. The Customer Service Consultant analyses and solves complex customer issues with those clients live with SimCorp Dimension. As part of the Customer Services team, there is team responsibility for achieving required service levels for customer issues, delivery times and customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Consultant will troubleshoot problems with clients across the market unit and provide solutions to optimize usage of SimCorp Dimension.
- Handle, troubleshoot and resolve more complex customer enquiries regarding the standard functionality of SimCorp Dimension and appropriate follow-up with clients to meet SLA's from initiation of the enquiry to close.
- Take ownership of and resolve customer issues ensuring quality and timely feedback on enquiries is provided to clients in line with SLA's.
- Communicate and articulate complex information persuasively to stakeholders to ensure a timely resolution to meet SLA target and ensuring that the customer is fully informed throughout the process.
- Provide clients with advice and propose comprehensive solutions aligned to the client's business needs within the framework of SimCorp Dimension.
- Manage client expectations, maintain regular contact and provide clients with updates as needed.
- Communicate errors and enhancement requests with local development staff and colleagues in PD, taking into consideration client priorities.
- Act upon feedback from clients in order to improve the customer experience and based on this insight suggest enhancements to product development.
- Function as a local support unit for consultants in the field.
- 2-5 years of experience within the Asset Management industry or within FinTech supporting asset managers
- Experience building interfaces, maintaining interfaces and troubleshooting interfaces is a must
- Detailed knowledge of software applications with a desire to learn all areas front office to back office
- Multi disciplined degree and post graduate degrees preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a solution focused attitude
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Interest and eagerness to use and learn new software applications
- Up to 30% travel
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Kevin Brown, Talent Acquisition Partner at Kevin.Brown@simcorp.com. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.