SimCorp is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Senior Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing and driving business and revenue through selling solutions (Software and Project) to new clients within SimCorp Southern Europe (mainly France and Spain) market.
As Senior Sales Manager your main objective is to grow SimCorp Southern Europe sales and revenue by identifying and selling to prospects ; your main tasks and responsibilities are to :
- Close new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry ; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that are focused on client satisfaction and revenue generation for SimCorp business. In this position, you create goals that comply with the attainment of the business overall objectives and strive to meet and exceed these ambitious business goals.
- Understand the strategy, culture and business of prospects, able to identify and deal with C-levels decision makers, influencers and mobilizers in order to close deals.
- Forecast business, track sales activities and create reports to senior management for use in strategic decision making,
- Maintain knowledge of clients, competitors and market trends. Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and standards.
- Advocate voice of client within SimCorp and grow SimCorp market proximity
- Play a collaborative role, partnering up with all departments to ensure optimal service and sales performance. Also partner with the marketing in ensuring strategies and objectives are aligned, marketing initiatives support sales efforts and that these strategies are all aligned to SImCorp business overall objectives.
- Work closely with senior sales management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches.
The ideal profile knows/understands our clients' industry and business drivers. He/she understands SimCorp's solutions and the compelling business value it provides to clients :
• Master's degree within finance, economics, business administration or similar education.
• Experience from working with or/at buy side clients
• Relevant and successful experience on selling solutions (software and services) to the buy side industry.
• It is an advantage if you have experience from a company that offers Cloud or SaaS solutions or is in transition to do so.
• Proficient in utilizing business tools such as Office 365 full suite and ideally also, Salesforce.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• Fluent in French and English. Additional languages such as Spanish will be a big asset
In addition, you have very strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude. You thrive working in a highly engaged and demanding sales culture while being part of an energetic and fast-paced environment. To reach our common objectives you seek to influence decisions and challenge your stakeholders with your inputs in a professional way.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.