You will be part of our highly successful Global Customer Support organization of 100 dedicated Customer Support Consultants and Developers. Our responsibility is to deliver high-quality support to over 180 SimCorp clients for their SimCorp Dimension platform. In this key role you are mentored to work with our clients and provide business support & interface solutions to optimize usage of our system.
This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
You will be reporting to a Senior Manager, Global Support and working closely with a global team of Support consultants and developers.
- Enhancing and maintaining interfaces for embedding our software in complex IT environments based on our proprietary integration tools and standard techniques
- Handling customer enquiries regarding the technical functionality of SimCorp Dimension
- Analyzing issues which occurs in SimCorp Dimension in production at our clients, and creating convincing solutions in close co-operation with our developers and subject matter experts around the world
- Giving our customers good advice and propose ad-hoc solutions within the system operations framework of SimCorp Dimension
- Analyzing system performance and advising on system performance optimization at clients
- Advising and supporting our clients onsite on an irregular basis
- Effectively communicating and building strong relationships on different levels of the client organization
- Familiar with data integration based on standard technologies XSLT and XML
- A wide understanding of software engineering and software support
- A master's degree or PHD in IT, Mathematics or Physics and/or minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Windows Server, virtualization (VMWare), ITIL and hardware; Citrix and Unix would be a plus
- Knowledge of financial services industry gained from work experience in the financial sector, or interest in gaining this knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills and being used to working in a structured way.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Experience in SimCorp Dimension would be an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms, pension funds and insurance firms, in a rapidly changing market. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please submit your application in English language. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. Due to GDPR, we would encourage you to apply directly to our website.