SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms and employs more than 1.500 people. SimCorp is listed at NASDAQ Copenhagen and acts globally with its subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific. Our core product SimCorp Dimension®, is a market leading system and used by more than 180 clients to manage their assets.
SimCorp's Regulatory Center of Excellence is continuously monitoring the regulatory environment and transforms regulatory requirements into cost-effective SimCorp solutions for our clients. The center works globally and team members are located in different countries. For this team we are looking for a Senior Business Consultant focusing on investment compliance.
• Definition and development of standard solutions in the area investment compliance
• Implementation and maintenance of our solution for international clients
• Advise our clients in the operation and further development of our solution
• Support selling our services
• Global representation of the Regulatory Center of Excellence in the area of Investment Compliance
• Academic degree in Business, (Business) Mathematics/IT, Physics or Law
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience on SimCorp Dimension
• Profound knowledge in investment compliance and/or other Front Office topics
• You enjoy diving deep in business topics and to implement them in our standard software via configuration.
• You are a consultant personality with strong communication skills and a high degree of team spirit and quality awareness.
• Very good English language skills
• Willingness to travel
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.