You will be working with highly experienced and skilled colleagues in an international and open environment where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected. SimCorp employs 500+ in our agile teams, located in Denmark, Ukraine, Germany and England, with headquarters in Copenhagen. Portfolio Analytics and Reporting department consists of around 40 professionals located in Copenhagen and Kyiv.
We work in an Agile development model. As an Agile team in the PAR unit, we are responsible for development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualizations modules in SimCorp Dimension, including Risk Management, Performance Measurement, KPI modules.
- Design and implement solutions around SimCorp Dimension that will operate effectively and efficiently in a hosted IT infrastructure
- Participate in design discussions, develop and deploy the solutions together with your team members
- Have a close interface to our other agile teams, our IT department, our infrastructure vendors, our architect function and your direct colleagues in our PAR unit
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Experience in object orientated development and design patterns, at least 1-2 years of C# programming experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Good communication skills in English
Additional qualifications would be a plus:
- Experience with WCF, .NET, .NET CORE, Web API’s, OData, Swagger, JSON, Microsoft Azure Data Lake and Microsoft Azure Analytics / HDInsight, R and Qlik
- Financial industry experience
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.