Are you a skilled C# developer who can deliver highly responsive and easy-to-use software solutions? Then this might be an opportunity for you.
We are looking for an application developer to join one of the agile teams in our London office. The teams develop Order Manager; a SimCorp Dimension 'trading' application that is part of the Front Office software suite.
As a software developer you will be responsible for delivering new Order Manager features and for continuous improvements to the existing code base. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
You will work in an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe. You will be part of a professional development organisation with 500 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have a solid understanding of .NET, C# and object-oriented concepts.
- A knowledge of F# is desirable but not essential
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include CV. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.