We are looking for a Service Delivery Consultant to join our highly specialized operations team, in supporting the technical demands of our clients. We are servicing some of the largest organizations in the financial sector, in operation of their SimCorp Dimension® installation. Our main priority is to service our customers' day-to-day operations and deliver first-class services utilizing SimCorp's operational framework, based upon ITIL best practices.
You will be part of our global operational support team that engages daily with our clients in handling the operation of SimCorp Dimension® interfaces and environments, e.g. service platform, file systems, operating systems, and Oracle database. As part of your working week, you will participate in a 24/7 on-call scheme, hence your flexibility is important.
Besides the support line, you will be involved in exciting and future-oriented projects from transitioning new clients to enabling new automated tools. Our working environment and teamwork are important for us – we have an informal way of communicating, while we still take care of our tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humor. Development of your technical and professional skills are also a prioritized part of our focus.
You will join our EU Operations team in Copenhagen located at our Head Office, that currently house approximately 450 highly dedicated and engaged colleagues in a diverse and international environment.
Together with our global Operation team, you will have a great opportunity to influence and impact our further journey towards delivering excellent customer-centric support globally.
- Daily operations, troubleshooting and problem solving for technology platforms like Windows and Linux including file systems
- Incident handling on software between the hardware and the application (OS, SFTP, Batch, interfaces etc.)
- Work on the underlying issues causing the incidents & contribute to problem resolution
- Use ITIL based processes to achieve deliverables that meet quality expectations of clients
- SimCorp Dimension® technical customer support
- Client requirements analysis
- Service improvement requirements / efficiency gains for technology platform
- Participating in our after-hours support rotation
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- Have vast experience in delivering on complex IT Infrastructure requests
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, AD management and Citrix Server
- Experience and knowledge within Backup, Disaster Recovery and HA setup
- Knowledge of network configuration, Firewall and VPN
- Operational experience with mission-critical software, preferably SimCorp Dimension
- Familiarity in working with large hosting providers and global clients
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, vendors and colleagues
- Comfortable and resilient working in a dynamic environment that can be stressful from time to time
- ITIL experience / certification
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Birger Erichsen, Senior Manager phone: +45 35 44 88 00. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.