You will play a key role on a high profile implementation. As a Senior Business Consultant, you will develop and execute implementation plans within a client's environment. The role contributes to all aspects of the delivery of SimCorp Dimensions, including design, configuration, integration, training and standard solutions. You will also be expected to take an active role in the ABOR service lines to improve implementation expertise and know-how of relevant consultants within SimCorp Asia. You will act as an important sparring partner for your clients and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will:
• Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops in business-related areas.
• Document client requirements and map to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible.
• Design and deliver an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizing and delivering standard configuration solutions, and developing and delivering new solutions.
• Customize the standard data conversion tools to meet client requirements to facilitate the conversion of portfolio and security master data, position data, historical performance, etc.
• Assist the client in development an overall test strategy and test plans and support the client in the execution of test cases, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
• Provide configuration and end-user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage.
• Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
• Continuously identify ABOR market trends and competitive intelligence in the service line.
• Act as a mentor and coach to less experienced colleagues.
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. You are a successful and strong profile in your current position as a highly regarded experienced consultant and are ready take the next step to stretch yourself professionally and personally. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
• Minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
• Consultants should have experience with multiple enterprise implementations involving ABOR functions on the buy side.
• Several years of experience designing and implementing SimCorp Dimension, covering those following topics:
o Investment Accounting
o General Ledger
o FAP / FAM configuration
o Portfolio structures
• You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective.
• You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
• Ability to speak Korean will be advantageous.
If you are interested in the role, please apply!