You will play a key role on a high profile implementation. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for all milestones, phases and go live, in accordance to quality standards, meeting contractual and budget requirements. The Senior Project Manager is also expected to be a hands-on as a Consultant, involved with analysis and design of business requirements, leading workshops and configuration of SimCorp Dimension.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Develop and execute project plans including scope, meeting milestones, managing resources, budgets, contractual obligations, escalations, change requests, project status meetings, engagement reviews, quality assurance procedures.
• Effectively communicate relevant project information internally to the Leadership Team.
• Effectively apply SimCorp's project management methodology (PMI) and enforce project standards.
• Conduct and document thorough post implementation evaluations involving all project members, communicating to relevant parties and implementing improvements for future projects.
• Motivate and manage the project team to work together productively maximising effectiveness.
• Stakeholder management ensuring the client is well informed of the project status, setting and managing expectations, high client engagement and meeting customer satisfaction.
• Build a knowledge base of the client's business, organisation and objectives.
• Analysis of customer's business requirements to design a solution, mapping workflows and configure SimCorp Dimension.
• Prepare and deliver detailed SimCorp Dimension software presentations and workshops to clients.
• Review and ensure quality of configuration in SimCorp Dimension, including compliance with SimCorp best practice solutions, covering a broad area of functionalities.
• Design of test cases and support of the customer during project test phase.
• Discover and develop commercial opportunities at clients for module and consultancy sales
• Be a role model and support, mentor and coach colleagues with less experience.
• Responsible for multiple work streams within a project, advising on process improvements for client's better use of SimCorp Dimension
You are an engaging, collaborative and organized Project Manager. You are comfortable working both at executive and operational level, and you have excellent communication skills. As Senior Project Manager, you are result and quality driven and have a passion for being part of a winning team. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics.
• Solid understanding of investment management processes
• Excellent prioritizing and structuring the variety of tasks.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience, with a minimum 3 to 5 SimCorp Dimension implementation projects with workstream responsibilities.
• You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective.
• You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
• Ability to speak Korean will be advantageous.
• PMI certification or interested in obtaining PMI certification
If you are interested in the role, please apply!