You will play a key role on a high profile implementation. SimCorp Asia is seeking an experienced, highly driven and successful IBOR Business Consultant Principal, responsible for being the lead product expert in the IBOR service line and play the key role in achieving customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success. You will be expected to take an active role in the IBOR service line to improve implementation expertise and know-how of IBOR consultants within our market unit and beyond.
• Maintain expert knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio in the IBOR space.
• Share knowledge in overall functionalities of the IBOR Service Lines.
• Develop knowledge within the IBOR Service Lines.
• Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
• Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
• Support the client with the testing of functionality.
• Constantly willing to expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' businesses in order to ensure the client get the optimal configuration and workflow.
• Review and assess available commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences.
• Continuously identify IBOR market trends, and competitive intelligence in the respective service lines.
• Ensure that our clients achieve the full business value from implementing our solutions.
• Provide feedback in efforts to continuously improve our solutions and practices based on market changes and on feedback from implementation projects.
• Act as a mentor and coach to less experienced colleagues.
You enjoy leading from the front as part of a project as well as leading and motivating your colleagues towards success around IBOR activities on a day to day basis. Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. You are a successful and strong profile in your current position as a highly regarded experienced consultant and are ready take the next step to stretch yourself professionally and personally.
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths, Science or Engineering.
• Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
• Several years of experience designing and implementing SimCorp Dimension IBOR solutions as a lead consultant covering the following processes:
- Investment Trade processing
- Corporate action processing
- Reconciliation and valuations
• Proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results.
• Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations.
• Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes.
• Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills and a solution-focused attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral in English
• Ability to speak Korean will be advantageous
If you are interested in the role, please apply!