SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leading system and used by more than 170 buy-side institutions to manage their assets. SimCorp UNM is responsible for customers across the UK/Northern Europe region. We implement SimCorp Dimension and extend its use at our renowned customer base in the investment management industry.
As an expert on Alternative Investments Senior Business Consultant, you will contribute to development of our market unit's knowledge in the Alternative Investments Service line and contributing to achieve customer satisfaction and driving our client's projects to success. You will normally be working full-time on implementation projects, which require your special expertise in the Financial instruments area, and you will be responsible for all aspects of the project stream. You will act as an important sparring partner for your clients and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will:
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementation project, including analysis, design, configuration, integration test and production
- Conduct workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements
- Consult with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations
- Provide input into the development of the Standard Platform configuration for Alternatives
- Document the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents
- Set up prototypes to verify requirements
- Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- Support the client with the testing of functionality.
- Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
- Constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
You enjoy being part of a project team as well as working with your colleagues towards success around Alternative Investments activities on a day to day basis. Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As an expert, we trust you to have:
- Good financial market knowledge gained through several years of experience, ideally in the financial sector in the Alternative Investments
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Solid experience on SimCorp Dimension or similar Investment Management Platforms, with 3 to 5 years at least
- You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective.
- You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- You are persistently appreciative and client-oriented with a resilient can-do mindset and an above-average energy level.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Senior Recruiter), telephone 0044 203 530 7627. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.