As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be a member of SimCorp's Global Talent Acquisition team, responsible for executing a well-established recruitment framework process to ensure talent is identified, vetted and hired to support SimCorp's business strategy. You will be responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle, from planning and shaping a growing workforce along with our senior leaders, to the hands-on act of attracting and closing candidates. You are an industry expert, and an internal thought leader have strong experience on recruitment best practices, and will own what must be a first-class experience to candidates and hiring managers, while building a robust talent pipeline.
You will be mainly based in our Paris office, as you will also cover recruitments in e.g. Spain and Italy. You will be part of a global team including other Talent Acquisition Partners based all over the globe.
End-to-End Recruitment Process Delivery
- Getting to know the business and partnering with them to fill key talent gaps.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, providing a positive experience for both the hiring manager and the candidates:
o Preparation Activities: Drafting job advertisements, selecting relevant posting channels
o Sourcing Activities: Direct sourcing, creating talent pipeline, applicant management and screening, candidate communication.
o Selection Activities: Telephone interviews, reference checks, candidate communication including meeting scheduling
o Offer Activities: Offer negotiations & closing contract.
- Gather insights and intelligence about trends and developments in recruitment practices from the external marketplace, and make recommendations where necessary.
- Acts as a sounding board for hiring managers, and challenging assumptions on traditional talent pools and relevant skills. Seeks to innovate by creating a diverse pool of talent for all relevant areas.
- Maintain awareness of recruitment metrics and usage of sourcing channels to strengthen our recruitment practices
- Weekly reporting to the Market Unit HR person on pipeline, ongoing projects etc.
Development and Implementation of SimCorp's Global Recruitment Strategy and Projects
- Partner with the Global Head of Operations to continuously develop and execute the global recruitment strategy and process.
- Support and train managers and HR Business Partners in the adoption of the recruitment processes.
- Contribute actively on global projects such as the ATS implementation (Workday)
- 5+ years of experience in corporate recruiting, preferably in Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, Management Consulting.
- Working experience within international organizations or abroad
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience is required.
- Knowledge and success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Open to travel frequently (twice per month) to London, but also to the global HQ (Copenhagen)
- Excellent sourcing/research skills with the ability to deep dive into searches for hard-to-fill positions.
- Industry knowledge relating to financial services, asset management, professional services and/or technology.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and others within the business.
- Experience with ATS and CRM systems (preferably Workday).
- Proactive and with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and curious mindset
- Ability to work independently and taking full ownership is key to fill the role successfully
- Excellent communications skills in French and English is mandatory and some Spanish will be an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.