SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. We have two product lines: SimCorp Dimension and SimCorp Coric.
- SimCorp Dimension offers a portfolio of integrated front-to-back office solutions for business process automation in investment management.
- SimCorp Coric Client Communications is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
- We also offer a self-service online reporting portal, SimCorp Coric Web Reporter, which provides anytime, anywhere access for clients, relationship managers and advisors.
SimCorp Coric is offered as a system-independent, standalone solution that integrates seamlessly with any investment management platform. It is also offered as a fully-integrated module of SimCorp Dimension, known as Report Book Manager. For more information visit www.simcorp.com/coric
As a global company with more than 165 clients worldwide, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with solutions that helps customers perform the many tasks needed to achieve competitive advantage in today's international financial markets. SimCorp has approximately 1,250 employees and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange. For more information visit www.simcorp.com
Working closely with an established Managed Services delivery team in the UK, and Coric Application Support team in the US, the successful candidate's primarily focus as the Managed Services Engineer with Coris will be supporting and engineering the growing virtual server infrastructure used to deliver SimCorp Coric
Duties will include:
- Day-to-day operations and support of cloud-hosted environments
- Working with the Managed Services team to hit SLA targets
- Maintaining and enhancing PowerShell and JSON deployment scripts
- Supporting the existing client base with their on-premise environments
- General improvement of the Managed Services product offering
- Improving existing deployment and maintenance techniques
- Change Control implementation
Less-frequent duties may include:
- Technical assistance in the Pre-Sales process
- Appraisal and utilization of new Azure functionality
- Disaster Recovery duties
- On-Call escalation point
Candidates will have a minimum of three years' commercial enterprise experience with the following technologies and processes:
- Second- and Third-line production environment support
- Automated deployment and configuration of Windows and its components using PowerShell v3 or later
- Windows 2012/16 R2 administration, including:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Patch deployment
- Source control
- Change control
Additionally, candidates will have had exposure to:
- Enterprise firewall technologies (Check Point ideal)
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine administration
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Remote Desktop Services
- FTP technologies
Helpful additional experience:
- System hardening
- Security principals and best practices
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please apply include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.