SimCorp is seeking a Senior Presales Consultant focused on the Front and Middle office to join our highly successful North American team. The candidate will work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to analyze client need and requirements and provide high quality product demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients. The Senior Presales Consultant is a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them make optimal decisions about their investment management solution design.
- Gather, document and analyze the prospect's requirements and workflows
- Capture all buying issues in our standard sales methodology
- Use the discovery process to perform SWOT analysis and identify best the SimCorp solution approach
- Identify strengths and potential weaknesses against competitors
Demos and POCs
- Deliver high quality SimCorp Dimension presentations, workshops, and proof-of-concepts to help drive the client's decision to utilize SimCorp solutions
- Effectively communicate the benefits and value of SimCorp's integrated solutions
- Improve standard demo content and infrastructure
- Collect prospect feedback and share with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to implementation planning
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Develop knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of Front Office experience with a software firm or at an investment manager
- Detailed knowledge of most of the following areas:
- Portfolio Management
- Trade entry and pre-trade analysis
- Trading and Sales client management
- Risk management and performance measurement
- Pricing and Valuation practices
- Understanding of a wide range of financial instruments, including derivatives
- Experience with BlackRock Aladdin, Charles River IMS or Bloomberg AIM desired
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please apply, include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.