The value proposition of an IBOR is to provide investment decisions based on accurate consolidated positions and valuations. IBOR ART consists of aligned and empowered teams with motivated individuals.
The Product Owner is responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the agile team backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the features the team is responsible for.
- Understand user needs through interaction with client end users
- Support pre-sales, implementation and customer services as an SME in your domain
- Facilitate team demo and involve relevant stakeholders – both internally and externally
- Ensure reliable and continuous release of value-adding solutions
- Proactively secure alignment of functional dependencies and priorities with POs and PMs inside and outside of the ART
- Drive process improvements across Product Management team
- Contribute to the Program Backlog and prepare PI events in cooperation with the Product Managers
- Own the team backlog and be primary responsible for building, refining, and maintaining the team backlog including defects and enablers
- Keep process of user story creation, refinement going and time adequate (just in time story elaboration)
- Own the development of story “Acceptance Criteria” and ensure that the appropriate persistent acceptance tests are included
- Be an expert and the “go-to” person on the functionality/areas you are responsible for
- Own the functional dialogue with clients in development partnerships
- Set the goals and creating the team’s vision
- Motivate the team and seek feedback
- Share the organization’s vision, answer the team’s questions and listen to suggestions about adding, deleting, changing, or improving the user’s goal
- Apply Agile principles to your work, encourage teams to follow them, leading Agility by example
- Actively participate in changing the culture in teams and across organisation
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Solid experience within Financial Instruments Flow area
- Authority to take “on the fly” business decisions on user story level
- Ability and experience with engaging proactively with clients and internal stakeholders to solicit input for user stories
- Analytical capabilities
- Understanding of 3-Tier architecture concept and applying it when driving backlog execution
- Great facilitator and listener skills
- Ability to multitask – ability to supplement 1-2 teams in parallel as Product Owner as well as being out in the market to “listen in” and resolve queries
- Positive spirit but with authority to “control” an uncontrolled inflow of backlog items
- Ability to see the big picture and can convey it to team members
- Appreciation of team accomplishments over personal accomplishments
- Goal to make a positive impact for day-to-day users of SimCorp Dimension
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.