SimCorp Global Professional Services is seeking Service Delivery Consultant with Financial Industry experience and interest in testing of financial software in Client’s environment. You will work in our global Validation and Test Management unit which consists of skilled test team working in Kyiv and Warsaw with the Project Manager located in Copenhagen. This Team is a client facing part of the SimCorp Global Services organization.
- Offer SimCorp consultancy resources for performing and coordinating test when upgrading, patching and changing configuration in existing SimCorp Dimension implementations
- Assist client in identifying the client's critical workflows and document these; define test tools and test methodologies that are used internally on a client's side, add knowhow and efficiency to the process
- Create business test cases and apply those based on the business requirements defined in the scope document
- Analyze the client's SimCorp Dimension workflows (calculation, transaction, interface, reporting and other business flows); match those with scope requirements and defined business cases; create automated test scripts for testing purposes
- Make SimCorp Dimension workflows more visible for client by providing all necessary test execution documentations and offering SimCorp consultancy resources on fixing/solving/suggesting and then applying solutions whenever there is a mismatch between tested environments
- Automate relevant workflows to increase quality and repeatability
- Execute regression test in the Client's environment
- Prepare test reports for Clients in cooperation HQ Test Management teamParticipate in analysis workshops for new or existing clients to define optimal test approachProduce and maintain internal documentation (Test Procedures and Guides)
- Participate in analysis workshops for new or existing clients to define optimal test approach
- Produce and maintain internal documentation (Test Procedures and Guides)
- Test experience in Financial SoftwareExperience in Relational Database Management Systems (Access, MS SQL, Oracle or similar)
- Experience with testing concepts and how high quality test adds value to the client
- Ability to follow defined test cases and document deviations in an effective manner
- Ability to work structured and persistent with very large data volumes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a structured team
- Consulting experience a plusHigh analytical capacity
- Advanced English skills
- High analytical capacity
- Interest in the Finance industry and the capacity to get knowledge in new areas
- Able to locate, analyze and describe a problem in a structured way
- Able to keep a good grasp of details, accurate with numbers
- Good at keeping deadlines and work within a tight time schedule
- Interest in quality assurance (software testing)
- Initiative team player with analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Optimizer by nature, continuously improving
- Fast learner with high work capacity
- Master’s degree in Finance, quantitative combination degrees welcomed
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel) and an interest in IT in general
- ISTQB or similar (preferred)
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.