Alternative Investments is a core focus area for SimCorp, and we are currently increasing our focus in this area by launching several new solutions over the coming years, which will enable our clients to handle their alternative investments inside our product SimCorp Dimension.
Hence, we are looking for a senior sales profile within the alternative investment area to drive our sales effort globally during the Launch of the new solutions.
Your main responsibility will be to secure SimCorp's global sales targets with the Alternative Investments solutions – both through supporting our local sales organisations in each market and by handling direct sales cases on your own. We trust you to:
- Build and maintain a central sales package for our alternative investment solutions with slides, demo database and RFP answers plus supporting our marketing function with white papers, brochures and campaigns.
- Train sales and pre-sales people globally in selling our alternative investment solutions.
- Act as a central sales expert for our alternative investment solutions supporting our local sales people in the ongoing sales cases.
- Follow up on leads globally and handle selected sales cases independently of the local sales people.
- Track progress of pipeline and targets globally for the alternative investment solutions.
- You will be measured on both global targets and your own individual targets generated from the cases handled by yourself individually
As the global sales specialist for SimCorp's alternative solutions you will part of a larger Launch Team across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Services which together will drive the Launch across SimCorp.
As you will be targeting the global SimCorp clients base around 50-100 travel days per year should be expected.
For you to thrive and succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following professional skills:
- A min. of 5 years of experience from the alternative investment area
- A min. of 5 years of experience from a sales and/or presales role with a successful track record of meeting sales targets
- A broad understanding of the existing AI system vendors in the market with hands-on experience from one or more of these
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and the ability to work with various teams both locally and remote
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite numerous obstacles
- Hands-on presales expertise will be a plus
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please apply, include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.