The Inside Sales Consultant reports to the Coric Head of Marketing and works closely with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams.
The primary responsibility is to perform discovery on target prospects in order to identify new business opportunities for the sales team. This person will be responsible for qualifying new prospects primarily by phone, social media and email.
We are looking for a team player with high-energy who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Success of the role will be measured by prospect pipeline development in support of new business.
To discover and qualify opportunities for sales team to pursue in target accounts, the Inside Sales Consultant:
- Performs account discovery based on ideal prospect profile criteria and documents the resulting account intelligence in prescribed sales tools.
- Manages target recruitment for SimCorp marketing events and other campaigns to nurture prospect and client interest.
- Screens, qualifies and nurtures inbound marketing leads using SimCorp's sales best practices.
- Effectively initiates communication via the phone, email and interacts with relevant stakeholders.
- Provides product and solution information to prospective, keeps up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, as well as competitive position of company.
- Build relationships through prospecting and marketing lead follow up.
You contribute to the team work by:
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing staffs to ensure that a consistent message is communicated to our prospects and/or business partners.
- Providing feedback on marketing campaigns based on information gathered, to help shape campaign.
- Supporting sales with appointment setting.
- Entering leads, contacts and maintaining account information in Salesforce.com in a timely fashion.
And to perform at a high level - expected to:
- Learn and effectively utilizes SimCorp Coric selling concepts and techniques.
- Develop and maintain solid knowledge of SimCorp Coric, our product offerings, and solution features/benefits
We are looking for a born 'salesperson' with excellent oral and written communication skills and techniques. This person should be able to identify target stakeholders using online channels. Moreover:
- Have successful relevant work experience (1-5 years) in a similar position either at a capital markets firm or at a software solutions provider servicing the buy-side market.
- Understanding capital markets, investment management or asset management. A knowledge of what SimCorp offers as products and services is a distinct advantage.
- Able to make high volume of phone calls and sell ideas and concepts that leads to prospect/client engagements.
- Knowledge of phone, email and conversation techniques needed to identify the person in a company responsible for a specific initiative or business unit.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent business writing, communication, and telephone skills
- Must be a team player and goal-oriented individual
- Excellent research skills using online channels such as corporate websites and LinkedIn to identify target stakeholders in prospect and client accounts.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit ability to effectively interface with all types of people
- Experience maintaining client/prospect data in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume team environment
- Ability to effectively manage high-volume workload so as to meet or exceed individual and team goals and objectives
Why join SimCorp Coric?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Senior Recruiter), telephone 0044 2035307627. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.