SimCorp is looking for a high calibre Senior Business Consultant with experience implemeting financial software platforms to work on UAE based projects implementing Asset Management Software with top tier buy-side Asset Managers.
Consultants / Senior Consultants will work with the complete Asset Management Cycle, ranging from portfolio management and decision making tools in the front office, through trading and settlement to the back office where SimCorp Dimension manages the position keeping, fund administration and accounting. The middle office functions including performance measurement and attribution, risk management and compliance may also form part of the projects.
Due to the broad asset class coverage in SimCorp Dimension, consultants will be exposed to everything from straight forward equity and fixed income securities, to more complex derivatives, credit and OTC instruments.
SimCorp's internal education programme will give consultants a unique opportunity for personal development and to gain in-depth knowledge over a broad range of areas within the Investment Management Industry; as well as 'hands-on' technical experience with a world class Asset Management system. Consultants may wish to become an expert in a particular field or tailor their career towards account management or project management in the future.
- Consultants will participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration and training
- Depending on areas of expertise consultants will be made responsible for one or more streams in the project.
- Assisting SimCorp's clients to model their business processes within Dimension.
- Advising on process improvements through better use of Dimension.
- Perform the role of mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations Participate in SimCorp's internal training programme.
- Consultants will normally be assigned full time to one or more projects. However, time will be allocated to on-going training and SimCorp's global certification programme across service lines and financial and technical domains.
- Upper Second Class degree or better from a top tier university, preferably within Physics/Maths/Science Engineering/Economics or Finance.
- Previous experience in implementation of applications within the Front/ Middle/ Back Office
- Consultants will have proven experience in one of the following fields:
- Asset Management - Middle or Back Office
- Consulting or Professional Services within the Asset Management sector
- An implementation role for a software vendor specialising in Asset Management software.
- Consultants will also have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate:
- An interest in the Finance Industry and an aptitude to learn more.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a solution focused attitude.
- Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Interest and enthusiasm to use and learn new software packages.
- Detailed knowledge of two or more of the following areas:
- Portfolio management and decision making tools in the front office
- Performance Measurement and Attribution
- Settlement Cycles in international markets
- Investment and Fund Accounting
- Fixed Income
- Equity based products
- Knowledge of data providers proprietary software
- Relational databases
- Crystal Report
- Experience working on SimCorp Dimension projects
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson, (Senior Recruiter, UNM), emial email@example.com . Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.