We are looking for C#.NET EXPERT to join one of the agile teams in newly created department, which will focus on vast delivery for one of the leading clients in investment management business area. The team will be working on redefining the way we operate SimCorp Dimension product, preparing it for future automatic deployment to Cloud, developing cloud-based tooling for SimCorp Dimension multi instance operation.
You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it’s imperative to be a strong team player, able and willing to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn and grow.
New department will consist of 5 teams located in Copenhagen and Kiev. After the solid introduction program, you will become a part of smaller agile team (5-9 people) consisting of Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers and Testers. As a software developer, you will be responsible for delivering new features as well as refactoring of existing code base and will be involved in full development life cycle, from ideation to completion. You will work closely with your developer colleagues to understand requirements, design and implementation and share the tasks in the team.
You will be using C#, .NET technological stack.
Current position is based in Kyiv.
- delivering high quality code;
- refactoring existing SimCorp Dimension operation components and core system for enabling automation and Cloud;
- in prospect developing of Cloud based tooling for SimCorp Dimension multi shard configuration and operation;
- participating in code reviews and other development processes and ceremonies defined by SAFe (http://www.scaledagileframework.com/dev-team/);
- proactively collaborating with teammates across your department in Kyiv and Copenhagen locations.
- 4+ years of C# programming experience;
- deep understanding of .NET Framework;
- exceptional knowledge of C# and debugging;
- excellent programming skills: following clean, self-documenting code approaches, thorough understanding of basic programming principles like OOP, SOLID;
- passionate about learning new business areas and technologies;
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.