You will be part of the Investment Book Of Records (IBOR) Agile Release Train that is responsible for the development and test of components in SimCorp Dimension primarily related to the clearing and settlement of financial instruments. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be a part of Agile Team that is a cross-functional group of individuals who have the ability and authority to define, build and test Solution value – all in a short iteration time box. The role of Application developer requires excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability.
- Develop software (write code) based on code writing standards and practices
- Initiate process improvements and drive changes
- Take accountability and responsibility for full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed)
- Evaluate changes requested for implementation in the product
- Be responsible for professional growth of your teammates
- Slice requested changes as logical units of work (Stories, Tasks)
- Test and ensure that code changes adhere to the acceptance criteria
- Propagate quality culture among teams
- Functional programming language APL (https://www.dyalog.com/)
- C# for desktop applications
- Relational DB experience. T-SQL
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Programming experience in some functional programming language (e.g. MathLab)
- Master degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematical Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetic
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage and Test Driven Development for delivering high quality software
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a geographically distributed team
- Good English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Value a constant further development of your qualifications within software development
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.