SimCorp's legal team supports the global SimCorp organization in legal matters. We are looking for a talented and committed student who can work closely together with the team to support us in providing legal advice in a commercial and exiting environment.
The job will consist of a mix between administrative tasks and more legal tasks as further described below:
- Assist in maintaining our global contract management system. You will collect, review and register contracts from all over the organization working with our sales organization and procurement team
- Contributing to our GDPR compliance program, primarily by maintaining documentation on data processing agreements with SimCorp's vendors
- Assist in maintaining SimCorp's global regulatory compliance framework, which includes ensuring that the necessary training is rolled out and completed by employees
- Assisting our procurement division in reviewing and preparing smaller procurement contracts
- Maintaining contract templates, ensuring that the contracts reflect changes in SimCorp's products, changes in regulation etc.
- Assisting SimCorp's lawyers with ad-hoc tasks, e.g. review and drafting of smaller contracts, such as extra sales of software, consultancy work etc.
We are a team of 11 people in Group Legal and Compliance, including lawyers, procurement specialists and IT security specialists. We work closely together with employees from other parts of the organization, including employees in our global sales organization, our consultants and product development division.
We take pride in contributing to the growth of SimCorp with high quality work, but we also have a very pleasant way of working together where humor is always a big part of our cooperation. Employees can meet up in SimCorp's own Friday bar and students throughout the house also meet up on a regular basis in their own community.
The workload is 10-20 hours/week with flexible working hours during exam periods.
You are probably in the process of completing a bachelor or have at least a year left before you finish your master's degree in law or business administration and commercial law (cand.merc.(jur.)).
As our ideal candidate you:
- Have experience from working with contracts
- Are a quick learner
- Have strong English communications skills, both verbally and in writing, as SimCorp's corporate language is English
- Are able to work independently, but enjoy being part of a team
- Have a good sense of humor
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp.
For further information about the position, please contact Mette Kaasing Marstrand, Principal Corporate Legal Counsel at telephone +45 26156923.
(Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Deadline for applying is 27 May 2019)