We are looking for a Senior Global Presales Principal that will be part of our Sales Organization to analyse complex client requirements and contribute to positioning and achieving our Global targets for our new data management service, DataCare. He/she will be tasked with coaching and leading all our regional presales and sales executives to identify and communicate propositions within the data management domain.
As an industry expert you will be required to drive and convince our prospects by articulating the power of Simcorp DataCare Service within an international perspective. Accurately communicating the challenging aspects of regulation, data governance, data mastering and data consolidation with specific relevance on positioning a service offering vs a traditional software deployment.
Expertise is required on Enterprise data management (EDM) solutions with ideally a focus on the investment management industry. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of typical data management trends and challenges within a wide variety of size and complexity of clients which include understanding of the main data vendors, data domain expertise for Security, Market Data, Entity, Index, Product and Corporate Action mastering with both a functional and service perspective.
You will be reporting to the Head of Global Presales. As it is a Global role, please expect some travel globally (approx. 20%)
- Contribute and at times deliver complex Data management presentations, demonstrations, workshops, and proof-of- concepts, ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect's decision path.
- Author and/or review RFP's answers on key Data Management responses and solutioning
- Conduct deep dive requirements elicitation and definition in order to precisely scope and size customer requirements and sales opportunities
- Liaise closely with our industry partners (sales and product) to ensure complete alignment
- Maintain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and ensure they are applied in sales cases globally
- Coach and mentor consultants across the organization, guiding others to understand and utilize SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes
Product and solution knowledge
- Coach others globally in specialized knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio, capabilities and other offerings as they relate to the industry
- Align with Product Management to actively participate and influence the product and service roadmap
- Part of all key Marketing/trade events globally which includes sales presentations, panels, round table events, manning demo stations and generally assisting in nurturing and building pipeline.
- Continuously identify Data Management market trends, and competitive intelligence
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of Data Management experience, ideally including providing services around data management
- Knowledge or experience with SimCorp Dimension will be considered as an assetKey expertise in the following industry areas required:
- Data Management Domain expertise including Data vendor knowledge
- Previous pre-sales/architect experience within a data management function
- Understanding of investment management business flows especially around data flows
Why Join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a listed company on NASDAQ Copenhagen. At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company generating revenue of more than EUR 340 million, counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Talent Acquisition Partner at +45 3544 8800 The deadline for the application is 29 May 2019.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.