With the fast growth in our business and an increased focus on financial controlling, we are looking for a Junior Financial Controller.
You will be part of a team of 5 financial controllers assisting each other with the controlling and consolidation of SimCorp's 20 subsidiaries.
As a Junior Financial Controller, you will be supporting the financial controlling team and have your own area of responsibility supporting and controlling smaller, less complex subsidiaries.
In addition to controlling, you will support the team in monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation and reporting processes, you will be invoicing and booking certain internal trade charges, performing internal trade and intercompany reconciliations as well as approving payments.
The Financial Controlling function is part of Group Accounting and Financial Reporting which has responsibility for Accounting, Accounts Salary, Financial controlling and Tax and transfer pricing functions. Group Accounting and Financial Reporting is part of Group Finance which comprises 20 employees.
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Controlling.
- Financial controlling and review of reporting packages from subsidiaries
- Liaise with subsidiaries on internal trade issues and problem solving
- Participating in monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing and preparation of material for audit
- Ad hoc tasks
- A fresh graduate with either degree or master's in accounting, finance or economics
- You thrive in a busy environment with focus on deadlines
- Experienced user of Excel
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Having working experience with a Danish/Scandinavia company would be an advantage
Why join Simcorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. You will be working in an organization that offers flexibility about planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating. What better place to build a successful career?
Please include CV and motivational letter in English. We will process incoming applications continually. Application deadline is May 30, 2019.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts