With the fast growth in our business and an increased focus on financial controlling, we are looking for a Financial Controller.
As a financial controller, you will have your own area of responsibility supporting and controlling a range of subsidiaries. You will be responsible for creating a strong professional relationship with the local finance organization, supporting the local accounting team, while ensuring that reporting is in accordance with the Group's accounting guidelines.
In addition to controlling, you will support the team in monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation and reporting processes, assist with the maintenance of financial systems and the updating of accounting principles.
You will be joining a team of 4 highly qualified finance professionals and work with colleagues in Europe, North America and Asia. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Controlling.
Group Financial Controlling is responsible SimCorp's financial statements and quarterly and annual reporting. We ensure compliance with IFRS and accounting policies and guidelines, we also have a variety of ad hoc assignments with subsidiaries as well as with other corporate functions.
- Financial controlling and review of reporting packages from subsidiaries
- Liaise with subsidiaries on financial accounting issues and problem solving
- Monthly reconciliation of internal trade
- Review of tax reporting
- Participating in monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing and preparation of material for audit
- Participate in the maintenance and update of the systems for accounting, reporting and consolidation
- A Master's degree in accounting (cand. merc. aud or equivalent)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Solid financial background, and controlling experience, preferably in an international company
- You thrive in a busy environment with focus on deadlines
- Experience with IFRS reportingYou thrive in providing expertise and advice on complex accounting and tax matters
- You have flair for and interest in IT, working knowledge of ERP systems, and is an experienced user of ExcelFluent in English both verbal and written
Why join Simcorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 52 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. You will be working in an organization that offers flexibility about planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We have a multitude of social activities and an informal way of communicating. What better place to build a successful career?
Please include CV and motivational letter in English. We will process incoming applications continually. Application deadline is May 30, 2019.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.