SimCorp Sweden, part of the UNM market Unit (UK, Northern Europe and Middle East) is looking for highly motivated and skilled Senior Business Consultants to join our consulting team, implementing SimCorp Dimension for our prestigious client base.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will develop and execute implementation plans for each of your assigned clients. You will be working on implementation projects, which require your special expertise in the Back office (IBOR) and/or Accounting/Fund Accounting (ABOR) area, and you will be responsible for all aspects of the project stream. You will act as an important sparring partner for your clients and proactively manage, coordinate, and escalate issues as needed.
SimCorp is a global company with more than 190 clients that includes many of the top tier buy-side asset managers, and who control in excess of $20 trillion of assets. SimCorp UNM consulting covers clients in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, UK, Ireland and Middle East and consist of 110 consultants, divided into specialized groups.
You will be based in Stockholm which consists of 11 highly skilled consultants and will be part of either the IBOR (Back office) team or the ABOR team.
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, training and test.
- Taking the outset from SimCorps Global Standards, conduct workshops to identify any client specific requirements and document the proposed design in an Analysis and Design documents.
- Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- Support the client with the testing of functionality.
- Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
- Constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- Ensure that our clients achieve the full business value from implementing our solutions.
- Provide feedback in efforts to continuously improve our solutions and practices based on market changes and on feedback from implementation projects.
Our policy it to allocate local consultant to local clients but since we operate in a large market unit you should expect some travel. In Sweden we have 17 clients.
- Degree/master's within Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths, Science or Engineering.
- Good financial market knowledge gained through several years of experience, ideally in the financial sector in one of the following fields; Back office, Accounting, Fund Accounting, Consulting or Professional Services within the Asset Management sector or implementation role for a software vendor.
- Preferably knowledge of back offices processes and financial transaction workflows
- Previous experience in implementation of applications within the Back Office/Accounting/Fund Accounting area
- Proven ability to think conceptually and deliver practical results
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a in a team setting
- Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral in English
- Flexibility regarding travelling is required
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
For further information about the position, please contact Marie Wallmark, Senior Manager,at +46 8 528 015 28. The deadline for application is 31st May 2019.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter in English, informing us if you have the relevant work permit. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.