The roles within Consulting provide professional expert advice and configuration services linked to implement, use or enhance the functionality in SimCorp Coric. This includes being responsible for the general planning, implementation, optimization of SimCorp Coric.
Business Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our Professional Services team, working within Consulting Services and based within the Market Units. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful delivery of SimCorp Coric within a client's environment. The role contributes to all aspects of the delivery of SimCorp Coric, including requirements definition, configuration, integration, testing and training.
- Independently builds and delivers configuration work in aspects of SimCorp Coric based on client requirements.
- Gathers information, prepares and supports Senior Consultants
- Workshop delivery at new or existing clients across all product areas domain in order to deliver scope and requirements documents.
- Responsible for preparing clients for operational readiness through on the job training
SimCorp Coric Knowledge
- Possesses specialist SimCorp Coric knowledge
- Assists in the mentoring of lesser experienced consultants assigned on their projects.
- Working knowledge of all SimCorp Coric products
- Database experience essential - key technologies are MS SQL Server
- Previous programming experience/background desirable
- Prior experience of reporting software essential
- Familiarity with database essentials: T-SQL, designing SQL queries and stored procedures, understanding of data structures and data models
Business and Domain Knowledge
- Possesses theoretical industry knowledge as well as project or work experience
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. Include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.