We are looking for a Test Analyst with interest in testing of financial software. You will be a part of the ABOR (Accounting Book Of Record) Agile Release train, which is responsible for the development and test of Back Office area in SimCorp Dimension.
You will be a part of the SCRUM team consisting of developers and testers located in Kyiv. You also expect to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark), Bad Homburg (Germany) and Milan (Italy) through communities of practice. We follow the Agile Safe Framework where tests are an integrated part of the development process, and where development and tests are done within two week sprints.
The role as Test Analyst requires excellent analytical skills and logical thinking ability. You will be involved in all areas of software testing which will include:
- Analyse stakeholder requirements
- Design and execute test cases
- Prepare DEMO sessions
- Perform incident/error management
- Automation of test suites
The tasks of the tester are through manual and automated tests to ensure that the functionality implemented corresponds with the stakeholder requirements.
- Have an interest to learn more about financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system
- Have a Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Economical Cybernetics or Finance
- Identify and describe a problem, pay great attention to details
- Balance multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently as well as a part of a SCRUM team
- Have a great English communication skills, written as well as spoken
- Be willing to contribute actively in development of the team’s skills and activities with a positive attitude and energy
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.