The Inside Sales representative reports to the local Marketing Manager and works closely with the sales, pre-sales and marketing teams. You'd also be part of an international team even though the primarily focus will be on the German, Austrian and Swiss market (CE). The role offers excellent opportunities for career development.
The primary responsibilities are to identify, build intelligence and engage with target prospects in the CE region to identify new business opportunities for the sales team. This person will be responsible for interacting and qualifying new prospects, primarily by phone, social media and email but could extend to face to face meetings. We are looking for a team player with high-energy who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Success of the role will be measured by prospect pipeline development in support of new business.
To discover and qualify opportunities for the sales team to pursue in target accounts, the Inside Sales representative will:
- Effectively initiates communication via the phone, email and interact with relevant stakeholders to deliver SimCorp messages that resonate with the recipient.
- Screens, qualifies and nurtures inbound marketing leads using SimCorp's sales best practices.
- Follow up on in-bound marketing leads and inquiries resulting from marketing campaigns to discover if there is a sales opportunity by using the BANT criteria (Budget, Authority, Need and Time line).
- Assist with Account Based Marketing for top target accounts to build intelligence, share targeted content with prospect, develop a relationship and uncover opportunities.
- Enrich, update and clean the CRM system SalesForce. Research new contacts and keep accounts and contact information up to date.
- Provide product and solution information to prospective and current customers, keep up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, as well as competitive posture of company.
We are looking for a born 'salesman' with excellent oral and written communication skills and techniques. This person should be able to identify target stakeholders using online channels. Moreover:
- Have successful relevant work experience (ideally 2-5 years) in a capital markets firm, a software solutions provider servicing the buy-side market or a consultancy company.
- Understand capital markets via studies or a first professional experience.
- Understand complex solution selling where a consultancy approach to sales is required.
- Excellent communication, telephone skills and conversation techniques.
- Must be a team player and goal-oriented individual.
- Excellent research skills using online channels such as corporate websites and LinkedIn to identify target stakeholders in prospect and client accounts.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree at a minimum.
- Language skills: German (fluent), English (fluent)
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp sells, develops, implements and maintains SimCorp Dimension, a comprehensive software solution for the asset management industry. As a global company with more than 180 clients all over the world, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers successfully manage the complexities of the constantly changing investment universe and business processes. SimCorp has experienced extremely strong growth in market share, revenues and profits, thus creating many excellent opportunities and rewards for its employees
SimCorp's client base includes many of the global tier 1 buy-side asset managers, as well as a number of smaller boutique houses. Their businesses arrange from institutional and retail funds to sovereign funds, pension funds, insurance companies and third party service providers.
This role offers a unique opportunity to get a broad knowledge of both technology innovation and the buy-side financial market including all asset classes. You would gain an understanding of the wider market participants as well as having the opportunity to interact with a wide variety of functions and roles ranging from trading, risk management, funding, operations, IT, compliance and accounting. The role can also be a spring board into a complex solution sales career.
Founded in 1971 and headquartered in Denmark, SimCorp has subsidiaries throughout Europe as well as in Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, Canada and the USA. SimCorp has approximately 1.600 employees and is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
What better place to build a successful career?
More about working at SimCorp please see www.Simcorp.com
Please apply online with you CV, motivational letter and written references. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Michael Paterson at Michael.Paterson@simcorp.com.