With the fast growth in our business and an increased focus on business controlling, we're looking for a Business Analyst within the Southern Europe Market Unit (SE).
The Business Analyst role will be to support sales reporting initiatives, help to streamline business driven analysis, and report on the various aspects of the business.
You will propose, design and deliver state of the art management reporting process in the region.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
• Provide insights and analysis with monthly performance compared to budget and report to the different business owners
• Keep the monthly forecast in the consolidation system up to date for revenue, costs, salary planning as well as internal trade within the reporting deadlines
• Support accounting to ensure data quality in group reporting
• Perform a deep analysis of certain cost lines of the P&L, such as travel expenses and the HR & Administration budget and present the results to the business owners on a monthly basis.
• Support the establishment of the yearly budget within the corporate guidelines
• Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and insight to support decision making in SE
• Provide support to the Professional Services (PS) Managers in respect of project margins analysis prior to entering a deal as well as quarterly follow up of the actual performance. On top, present senior management with client exposure overview on major projects.
• Support Sales in the Data Quality of the Pipeline in Salesforce by being the super user of Salesforce in SE
• Organisation management for customer contracts
• Support Sales activity by providing financial information to the sales team in RFP process
• Manage the delivery of software components upon signing of new deals to ensure timely recognition of the signed contract
Most importantly you have a solid business acumen and first controlling experience, preferably from a controlling function in an international professional services or IT company. You have a positive mindset and you have a good understanding of key business drivers.
As the ideal candidate, we expect you to have:
• A degree or master's in finance/economics.
• 3 years at least of experience in business controlling. A basis in financial reporting or audit is a plus
• Exposure to international group reporting is a must
• Advanced Microsoft excel skills (including modelling skills)
• Good level of english
• A good knowledge of Sales Force would be advantage
For you to thrive and succeed in this role, we are looking for a candidate with:
• Analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
• An outgoing and assertive personality
• A curious and proactive approach
• Willing to learn and problem solver
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
If you would like to know more about the job, please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.