As a marketing consultant, you will get a chance to experience life in Singapore -- a city at the centre of the Asia Pacific region while gaining hands-on experience driving and supporting our growth agenda across a broad range of developing and mature markets.
Relevant marketing and business development experience is a plus, but we are willing to consider a SimCorper who is intellectually curious about our region, creative, results-focused and eager to make a difference in a lean and dynamic team.
The incumbent should expect to work within a highly agile structure, and be multi-tasking across several projects. Also, the right candidate should be confident driving project execution from beginning to end as well as support the Head of Marketing in planning strategic initiatives for our clients in the region. As such, having a bias for action, team orientation, resourcefulness and being open to new ideas are a must.
- Planning/contributing to the ALF marketing strategy for the year ahead
- Coordinating production and monitoring quality of marketing collateral, events and campaigns with internal/external teams.
- Collaborating/Resolving project obstacles effectively with internal/external partners
- Proactively providing feedback and ideas to the Head of Marketing to continue building on marketing assets that add value to our clients
- Experience or knowledge in similar background is an advantage, but not essential.
- Team fit
- Self-motivated, self-starter and ambitious.
- Knowledge of Simcorp's product offering, services and generally curious about industry developments is a bonus.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with existing clients and stakeholders is desirable.
- Fluent in communication and ability to articulate oneself clearly.
- Good educational qualifications.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp
Interested staff, do inform your reporting managers about your intention to apply for this role and keep them updated about your interviews.
Kindly forward updated CV to Malcolm.Rozario@simcorp.com & Heajun.Hong-Phan@simcorp.com in PDF format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial call & subsequent interviews.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.